Monday, April 27, 2009

Stuff in my Head

  • I thought only morons and power hungry people vote for MNS. I was wrong, even educated and otherwise nice people vote for them. I guess a muslim will think the same about me and my support for Modi. The forum was not right to quiz the said person on her choice. Some other time in private I guess.
  • Added to the to-do list, "live in the Balkans for a year".
  • In the memory of the past:

Once upon a time a girl with moonlight in her eyes

Put her hand in mine and said she loved me so

But that was once upon a time very long ago

How the breeze ruffled through her hair

How we always laughed as though tomorrow wasn't there

We were young and didn't have a care

Where did it go?

Once upon a time the world was sweeter than we knew

Everything was ours, how happy we were then

But somehow once upon a time never comes again

Update: Lyrics by Frank Sinatra. People listen to the oldies.

2 comments: